MAKE MONEY

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

EARN $200 DAILY SUPPORTING YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM

Its gives me joy to work but when the end does not really satisfy the urge, one will need
to look elsewhere to better his/her living because our joy in this earth lies on what we can achieve and how we are able to cater for ourselves and the surrounding needs that necessitated for change in our lives. Before I write further I deem it worth while introducing myself.

My name is Chima Anokwu, an infopreneur and internet researcher. Before now,
I have paid reasonable amount of money for seminars, bought different e-book, joined many online MLM programs that paid little or nothing. All these did not satisfy my quest for a better living. It is based on my further search that i discovered a System after years of research/seminar and un-relentless work on the net. With this System, you can make money at will from the comfort of your home, office, beach with either your laptop or PC with your internet connection.

You can give yourself a target and make your money daily. It is an easy and simple System that will uplift and rekindle your money making spirit. You can do it either as a part time or full time business. If you are already employed, you only need one or two (2) hours everyday. You can do it either during work hour or after closing from work. If you are not presently employed, you have gotten yourself a full time job that will not allow you look for a job again. If you are already in business, it is an opportunity for you to make extra money to raise/expand your business to your desired height.

This System is legitimate, easy, simple, tested, proven and safe for everybody; man or
woman, single, married, graduate, undergraduate, student or drop out. The most important things to use in this online favourite team support are;

(a) You must have an email address
(b) You must have a Domiciliary Bank Account,
(c) You must either have a Laptop/computer with Internet connection or you
use a cybercafé.

This System is 100% guaranteed for you to make money at WILL. It has nothing to do with

MLM
SCAM
PONZI
FOREX
SURVEY WORK
SELLING E-BOOK
PYRAMID SYSTEM
CREATING WEBSITE
BUILDING DOWNLINE
HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT PROGRAMS (HYIP)
TAKING INVENTORY OR STOCK PILLING PRODUCTS


With this system, you will make your money at WILL and ask for withdrawal into your Bank Domicilliary Account. This System is one of the easiest and safest ways of making money Online with less effort and time.

I am going to show you the easiest and simplest way of making money online. All you need to do is to follow the step by step guide to enable you earn and withdraw your money from any part of the world through your bank. If you want the package, you place order for our comprehensive, concise and detailed e-book which will guide and show you HOW this program works. We will give this e-book for a token of #3,800.


HOW TO ORDER:
PAY INTO OUR BANK ACCOUNT:

BANK NAME: GTB BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: ANOKWU CHIMANKPA PIUS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2362305852110


Notify us of your payment by SMS to any of these numbers: +234 80 374 00691,
+234 80 284 61602 including your Name, Amount Paid, Bank Teller Number, Your Phone Number and Email Address. Upon Receipt and Confirmation of Your Payment, we will send the detailed copy to you within 24 hours.

Contact Us:
Email Address:
makeyourmoney4real@gmail.com
makeyourmoney4real@yahoo.com
Tel: +234 80 374 00691, +234 80 284 61602


Feel free to write us or request for any information. RIGHT NOW!

TESTIMONIALS.
Wow. I am really amazed how this online supporting of favourite teams work. I am supporting my team Chelsea and I have made back my initial pay and made extra. This online money making is a must for all who want extra dough to add to his/her streams of income.
KC Lagos
08032946143

This is from Ify. I thank Chima for showing me this wonderful game. It has transformed my life. As a football lover, I play according to his instruction and I make my target daily. May God bless you Chima.
Ify.

It enjoying having to make ends meet. I have followed many programs but it yielded little but with this program, I am able to enjoy my life and do things I want. I play for two to three hours daily and make my cool money. Its recommended for all who are in need of pay.
Kevin


SPECIAL BONUS.
Order this package before the end of the month and I will give you a FREE copy of a book that I so much desire which is valued $77. It comes with re-sale rights which mean you can re-brand it and sell. It will change your thinking and move you forward. This book is a must read for you.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home